The head graphic is done and the game feel great. I decided to make the head flash briefly when it is hit by a bomb to make it more apparent the player has taken damage. Robin really did a great job on the head graphics too. You can see the new head graphic in the screenshot today. As the player take more damage the head will change appearance to show the damage because the head is also the player life indicator. I did not find much to polish today. I set up Google Drive on my mac mini and it is now syncing. I will be ready to attempt to build the project into an iOS app tomorrow.
I plan to have my nephews play the prototype of the infantry combat mode this weekend and see if they like it. If they don’t really like it I will probably halt development of that mode.
Goals for December 12th:
Get JAMES running natively on my ipad mini